fbpx
Menu
Don't Eat Your Friends, Buy Legacy Foods Instead!!! ### Thank You For Visiting Preppernurse1.com - Ordering Now Available - Make Sure To Hug & Kiss The Ones You Love - S.T.D. One Step At A Time, One Thing At A Time, One Day At A Time ###
Forum/Community Rules (02 Mar 2019)

This is the short and sweet version. Most of it is just common sense. We just want to ensure a safe and welcoming environment for everyone.

Looking for others doing similar - meat raisers

• OregonRose
  • OregonRose's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Prepper
  • Junior Prepper
More
05 Jan 2021 13:16 #5843 by OregonRose
Hi there!
I'm wanting to connect with others on here who are raising their own meat. We've finally in the last year gotten to the place where we no longer buy meat at the grocery store. I'm really really pleased. We are successfully raising turkeys, meat and egg chickens, meat and egg quails, hogs and rabbits. We aren't planning on having larger animals, although I bartered for half a steer this year also. I can a lot of meat as well as freeze it, and I make jerky. We actually are selling meat too so it's helping to cover costs :) Anyone else doing something similar? My goal is to buy as few groceries as possible. Always a work in progress :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Jan 2021 18:51 #5929 by trail
Please login to view the answers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.