fbpx
Menu
Don't Eat Your Friends, Buy Legacy Foods Instead!!! ### Thank You For Visiting Preppernurse1.com - Ordering Now Available - Make Sure To Hug & Kiss The Ones You Love - S.T.D. One Step At A Time, One Thing At A Time, One Day At A Time ###
Forum/Community Rules (02 Mar 2019)

This is the short and sweet version. Most of it is just common sense. We just want to ensure a safe and welcoming environment for everyone.

I had a can of beans from Wal-mart fail

• Kansas Terri
  • Kansas Terri's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Prepper
  • Senior Prepper
More
09 Aug 2021 18:15 #6130 by Kansas Terri
I had a can of beans from Wal-mart fail was created by Kansas Terri
A can of beans failed, and it oozed liquid all over the other cans. It should not have failed, as it was only bought a year ago from Wal-mart but fail it did

One good things was that I had not removed the plastic from the case on the bottom, and so those cans remained clean. It did ooze along the plastic and get on the bottom of the cans directly on top of it

Another good thing that I did was to place waxed paper under all of the cans, which meant that the shelves were not stained other than a spot or two

I knew that cans of tomatos can sometimes fail because of the acid in the food: It just surprised me that a one year old can of black beans from Wal Mart might fail

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.