fbpx
Menu
Don't Eat Your Friends, Buy Legacy Foods Instead!!! ### Thank You For Visiting Preppernurse1.com - Ordering Now Available - Make Sure To Hug & Kiss The Ones You Love - S.T.D. One Step At A Time, One Thing At A Time, One Day At A Time ###
Forum/Community Rules (02 Mar 2019)

This is the short and sweet version. Most of it is just common sense. We just want to ensure a safe and welcoming environment for everyone.

Gun free zones

• stonyman002
  • stonyman002's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
27 May 2019 16:19 #1481 by stonyman002
Gun free zones was created by stonyman002
In my opinion I think the biggest threat for mass shootings are the gun free zones.

I understand the business's and events have the right to determine if they want a gun free venue. If they choose that then they should also have the responsibility to provide adequate protection. Just designating some place a gun free zone is not enough because the bad guys don't follow the rules. They target the places where they will feel safe that no one will be shooting back. The gun control folks say it could cause a gun battle in a crowded theater. I'm ok with that. I would rather participate in a gun battle in a crowded theater where some innocent bystander's may get hit by a stray bullet. the key word there is " MAY " get hit. As opposed to being on the receiving end of a slaughter in a crowded theater where innocent bystander's are slaughtered like sheep in a small pen. I believe the body count end result, would be much less from a gun battle than it would be from a slaughter.

I saw a news clip the other day on ONA ( One America news ) where over 1,000 schools across the country have allowed trained teachers to carry in school. There has NEVER been a school shooting in a school where the teachers may be armed. That's a good start.

Your thoughts?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 May 2019 22:54 #1502 by Rusty
Replied by Rusty on topic Gun free zones
Please login to view the answers

More
28 May 2019 18:31 #1512 by KevinH
Replied by KevinH on topic Gun free zones

More
28 May 2019 20:53 #1513 by BOSCO
Replied by BOSCO on topic Gun free zones

More
30 May 2019 16:08 #1526 by Slopokeks1
Replied by Slopokeks1 on topic Gun free zones

More
21 Jun 2019 21:28 #1847 by Old_and_Slow
Replied by Old_and_Slow on topic Gun free zones
The following user(s) said Thank You: GinLouWho