fbpx
Menu
Don't Eat Your Friends, Buy Legacy Foods Instead!!! ### Thank You For Visiting Preppernurse1.com - Ordering Now Available - Make Sure To Hug & Kiss The Ones You Love - S.T.D. One Step At A Time, One Thing At A Time, One Day At A Time ###
Forum/Community Rules (02 Mar 2019)

This is the short and sweet version. Most of it is just common sense. We just want to ensure a safe and welcoming environment for everyone.

I taught English in China in 2015-2016. I was a Tractor-Trailer Driver

• Jerrikhan
  • Jerrikhan's Avatar Topic Author
More
21 Mar 2020 20:28 #3490 by Jerrikhan
NUVUS ORDO SECLORUM or (New World Order). It is right on the reverse side of a US One-Dollar (Note).
CAN YOU HANDLE THE TRUTH?
THE U.S.A. MILITARY WILL BE COMING TO YOUR STATE SOON.
The gov’t don’t want you to panic. This will take place in stages.
I want to sound the alarm while I stand at the Mt. Top. “Prepare for the US Military to come to your state and neighborhood soon”. New York State is now under “HOUSE ARREST” even though the Governor of NY don’t want you to panic so, He will not call it “Shelter-in-place”.
I want you to understand that I use to drive Tractor-trailers to deliver goods to stores for the Northeastern Region. Truck drivers will tell you, there are no ships at the ports where off-shore man used to work because China have not been able to ship freight, goods, etc. Therefore, there will NOT be any more food, goods, clothes, and other supplies coming from China for a long, long while. Hence, the only food the USA have is all that remains at the Distribution Centers and Railway (inter modal) for truckers to deliver to stores in the US.
The USA Govt. wants you to believe that there is plenty of foods so no need to panic. THAT IS BULL-SHIT.
During my time on the road as a Trucker in 2015 to 2016, I am an eye-witness to the trains transporting military tanks and other armored vehicles all across the US. The US Gov., have been preparing for this day for a few years.
If you think I’m crazy then, you do this at your own peril and you will be assed-out.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JackParr68, jetty

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Mar 2020 01:45 #3508 by jaygee3319
Please login to view the answers

More
23 Mar 2020 15:06 #3512 by jetty

More
23 Mar 2020 19:03 #3517 by Titus