fbpx
Menu
Don't Eat Your Friends, Buy Legacy Foods Instead!!! ### Thank You For Visiting Preppernurse1.com - Ordering Now Available - Make Sure To Hug & Kiss The Ones You Love - S.T.D. One Step At A Time, One Thing At A Time, One Day At A Time ###
Forum/Community Rules (02 Mar 2019)

This is the short and sweet version. Most of it is just common sense. We just want to ensure a safe and welcoming environment for everyone.

We are retiring soon, and must take the retirement from one place as a lump sum.

More
15 Jan 2020 15:28 #2563 by Kansas Terri
Bank accounts do not pay much in the way of interest, and the rate of inflation is pretty high and so the longer we hold the lump sum as cash the less it will be worth! And, so, we are considering gold and we are considering real estate. I suggested the gold and DH suggested the real estate!

I would like to see a chart that shows how the price of gold has been rising: does anybody know of such a chart? I know that there must be one out there somewhere, but I do not know where. Our budget has always been too tight to think about such things.

Any and all advice would be welcome!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Jan 2020 15:51 #2564 by Kansas Terri
Please login to view the answers

More
17 Jan 2020 01:42 #2565 by Muchacho

More
24 Jan 2020 17:45 #2580 by Kansas Terri

More
08 Feb 2020 17:34 #2695 by KevinH

More
08 Feb 2020 20:39 - 08 Feb 2020 20:49 #2697 by BOSCO