fbpx
Menu
Don't Eat Your Friends, Buy Legacy Foods Instead!!! ### Thank You For Visiting Preppernurse1.com - Ordering Now Available - Make Sure To Hug & Kiss The Ones You Love - S.T.D. One Step At A Time, One Thing At A Time, One Day At A Time ###
Forum/Community Rules (02 Mar 2019)

This is the short and sweet version. Most of it is just common sense. We just want to ensure a safe and welcoming environment for everyone.

La Palma Volcano Live Feed Info

• HorseWoman
  • HorseWoman's Avatar Topic Author
More
25 Oct 2021 02:29 - 25 Oct 2021 02:31 #6207 by HorseWoman
La Palma Volcano Live Feed Info was created by HorseWoman
Hi Everyone! I promised in the chat tonight on PN1 live chat to share the link to the live feed that I follow that offers a very informational chat with no nonsense and great moderators to learn what is happening with the Volcano on La Palma Island in the Canary Islands .

There is a lot of great information from Geophysicists, Geologists and other very intelligent and knowledgeable people there.
Be sure to mention that Pet Prep Radio Show sent you over and don't use the word Tsunami --
Just ask about the "T" word or the Nightbot might block you! There have been too many fearmongers visiting hence the reaction!

My motto is to get informed and not stress out and this is a very good place to learn facts and scientific information that is up to date.
Bob Nation Abroad is usually streaming the Icelandic volcano but it is quiet at the moment so they are streaming this with permission!

LIVE: Volcanic Eruption La Palma - BOBnation abroad!
Have a great day and stay Prepared!
Sheri The Organic Pet Lady aka HorseWoman
The following user(s) said Thank You: trail

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.