fbpx
Menu
Don't Eat Your Friends, Buy Legacy Foods Instead!!! ### Thank You For Visiting Preppernurse1.com - Ordering Now Available - Make Sure To Hug & Kiss The Ones You Love - S.T.D. One Step At A Time, One Thing At A Time, One Day At A Time ###
Forum/Community Rules (02 Mar 2019)

This is the short and sweet version. Most of it is just common sense. We just want to ensure a safe and welcoming environment for everyone.

Practice

• GinLouWho
  • GinLouWho's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Prepper
  • Senior Prepper
More
09 Nov 2020 21:32 #5428 by GinLouWho
Practice was created by GinLouWho
For those who do not live at the bug out or homestead when was the last time you practiced getting there?

I live in an apartment and have no bug out location as of yet. Although I do know where I will eventually move to. I also live in Florida and if SHFT hits I'd want to get out of here as quickly as possible. I've studied the map, know where I will go and have gone thru everything to see what I would take with me.

I'm old, ok so not ancient but older. Have back issues. Problems with my feet. And I'm alone.

So how long would it take me to pack the car and leave? How much stuff could I fit in my little Kia?

Well I found out. And boy was it an eye opener. I'm in the process of reorganizing. Making list. Until I try it again.

If you haven't practiced packing up the car to leave, you really need to. And keep practicing until you have it down pat. So you can get packed up and leave in the shortest amount of time without thinking.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Disgruntledprepper

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Dec 2020 16:49 #5738 by trail
Replied by trail on topic Practice
Please login to view the answers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.