fbpx
Menu
Don't Eat Your Friends, Buy Legacy Foods Instead!!! ### Thank You For Visiting Preppernurse1.com - Ordering Now Available - Make Sure To Hug & Kiss The Ones You Love - S.T.D. One Step At A Time, One Thing At A Time, One Day At A Time ###
Forum/Community Rules (02 Mar 2019)

This is the short and sweet version. Most of it is just common sense. We just want to ensure a safe and welcoming environment for everyone.

Quercetin: Studies underway. I am a lab rat.

• HarveyBlack
  • HarveyBlack's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Prepper
  • Platinum Prepper
More
05 Jun 2020 00:17 - 01 Jul 2020 06:24 #4486 by HarveyBlack
Quercetin

Disclaimer: This is not medical advice. For information only. Consult a physician.
I am a lab rat, self testing this since I cannot access HCQ.

1gram Quercetin in am and pm with:
4 cups Green Tea through day/night.
Vitamin A 10,000IU TWICE PER DAY, PLANT SOURCE ONLY. (water soluble) MAXIMUM 25,000IU/DAY
Vitamin C 2GRAMS, TWICE PER DAY MAXIMUM 5GRAMS/DAY
Vitamin D 1,000IU TWICE PER DAY MAXIMUM 5,000IU/DAY plus minimum 15 min/day sunshine.
Vitamin E 800IU TWICE PER DAY MAXIMUM 2.000IU/DAY
Selenium 200mcg TWICE PER DAY MAXIMUM 1MG/DAY
Zinc 100mg TWICE PER DAY MAXIMUM 250MG/DAY

In AM, making a smoothie with the above, and bananas, berries, protein powder, etc. Everything is Organic.
In PM, I eat an organic meal that includes anti-viral herbs: Licorice Root, Ginseng, Rose Hip, Olive leaf powder, Astragalus,
Red Marine Algae, Kelp powder, Calendula, Turmeric (with 5% black pepper and olive oil). Then take Round 2 of above.
(Keeping in mind the vitamins/minerals in meals) (Meal is tomato sauce, or soup, or roast chicken)

Great Flavor! For more information on Natural Organic Anti-Virals, see here:
preppernurse1.com/index.php/forum/genera...9-wuhan-corona-virus

Will update regularly.
Day 1. Same. Still hurts to breathe. Shortness of breathe. About 2 weeks these and other symptoms.
From a comment on YT: " I am a 39 year old who went through a rather intense case of Covid for the last five weeks.
I had a full month of chest pain, three weeks of shortness of breath, and the last two weeks with congestion in my right lung."
Article and great comments on my experience so far with Chinese Virus:
preppernurse1.com/index.php/forum/genera...vid-19?start=10#4485
Kudos to Embee. Thanks for the info x2.

Day 2 wow. Took my first 'deep breath' in weeks! Still some lung pain, shortness of breath, but a notch better. I'm surprised!
Four rounds of the above done.

Day 3 Six Rounds Done. Only side effect is a bit light-headed for a couple hours. Was difficult to breathe, lung pain in AM,
but PM after round two of today's pills, could breathe better, less lung pain. It's still a battle going on.
Bought Red Onions to use in meat tomato sauce. Red Onions have some Quercetin in them.

Day 4 8 rounds done. Short walk. Symptoms about the same. Fatigue.

Day 5 10 Rounds complete. Today was a bad day. :( :( :(
Tried to do a small, light hike. (I was in great shape, doing 10 mile hikes with full pack, no problem)
Gasping for air.
Was shocked, saddened, dismayed. A whole range of emotions....
Nothing like I had experienced in life before. Was like there wasn't enough oxygen in the air....Gasping, huffing, but not from exertion.
Couldn't get enough air in....
Lots of "stops". Almost cried. Feeling very venerable. I know about the "up to 30% Lung Damage" and that it can be permanent.
Hoping this will heal, but it's a big unknown. It would really wreak life.... Thanks for prayers and encouragement everyone.
Any thoughts, suggestions are appreciated.

Link to "My experience getting the Chinese Virus COVID-19"
preppernurse1.com/index.php/forum/genera...vid-19?start=20#4509
Link to "COVID-19 Permanent Organ damage in up to 30% of all cases."
preppernurse1.com/index.php/forum/genera...-cases?start=20#4508

Day 6 Thanks for the help, suggestions, support, encouragement everyone. It helps a lot.
Very hot day. Hard to breathe, hurts to breathe, but not terrible. Spoke to a nurse who had me do chest test. Seemed clear, no cough.
Then deep breath and hold. Did ok. Uncomfortable, slight pain in center chest where the Chinese Virus has been living for weeks.
She concluded no need for hospital, but to monitor if it gets worse suddenly.
Sigh.
LSJ sent me breathing exercise video. Thanks LSJ. Started them already. Hard, hurts some, but did them.
Another round of Quercetin and other pills, etc. That's 2 doses, over 6 days, 1gram Quercetin twice per day with all other vitamins/minerals/etc.
Bit of a setback, yesterday, today. No exercise, just stretching, indoor stuff. Feels like a 10 pound weight on the center of my chest. Center point.
12 doses done. This has helped, but the battle rages on. Wish I had Hydroxychloroquine. All Preppers should obtain HCQ and Zinc.
Cheers everyone. Happy Birthday Ed!! Happy 25th! (-:

Day 7 Took 3 rounds of Quercetin, vitamins, minerals. Congestion and coughing all day.
Also added cod liver oil, Udo's oil (Omega 3-6-9), and Elderberry Syrup, Anti-Viral Vitamin/Mineral protein shake.
Coughing, flem. Said "The Heck with it", and did a 3 mile hike with 30 pound pack. Hacking away, but did it. Battling Hard....

Day 8 2 Rounds of everything. Rested. Short walk (half hour easy pace) I would categorize my breathing as "difficult", not "in distress".
Hence, no hospital visit. Quercetin seemed to take the chest pain down (was center point in chest). That pain has not returned.
No coughing/hacking today. Elderberry syrup really helps for that. No "urge" to cough either. No flem.
Lungs feel "Heavy", "Tight", hurts to take a deep breath. Still, is better than yesterday.
Read about 35 year old man (Doctor?) who allegedly dropped dead of a heart attack from COVID-19.
Same thing happened lots in China (Tw videos) Hoping to avoid that....
The heat and humidity really play havoc on the breathing. Today is cooler, less humid. That helps. As does everyone's comments. Thanks!

DAY 9 Did a third round yesterday of pills. (About 15 per round) Hitting Maximums on all Vitamins, Minerals, and 3 grams of Quercetin.
Side Effect: Slight flush in face for an hour or two. Three rounds seems to have an effect, whereas 2 rounds didn't seem to be doing as much now.
Also taking a gulp or two of Elderberry Syrup a few times a day. THAT really helps.
Some coughing, flem, but not much.
I will take raw garlic and honey tonight to help if Bacteria infection going on. Thanks everyone, for comments, suggestions. Appreciated.
BIG GOOD NEWS: DID A 10K (about 6 mile) hike with pack. Took twice as long and the easy course was very hard....but got through it.
:)

Day 10 Taking a chance.... Upped the dosage of Quercetin and frequency. Taking about 4 grams/day. Four doses every 4 hours of 1 gram.
Vitamins/Minerals too. Watching the Max levels of them. Side Effects. Headache, woozy. Lungs feel a bit better though. Did half hour walk.
Mostly resting after tough day yesterday. Tomorrow will try the hike again.
Reading about that 20 yr old girl in Chicago getting the Chinese Virus Covid-19, and the Virus ATE holes in both lungs, would have killed her....Scary!
Double lung transplant to try to save her. Hope she lives. Hope the Virus isn't "Eating Holes" in my lungs.....
Minced 2 cloves of garlic, spoon of honey, swallowed raw. Mmmm.... (to get rid of any bacteria infection in lungs.
Pulling out all the stops, doing and trying everything to get over this stupid Chinese Virus!
Hydroxychloroquine likely would have stopped this in its tracks, but couldn't get any. Advise Everyone get some ASAP.
This Chinese Virus will hit most everyone, eventually, and hit multiple times with mutations. NO IMMUNITY. Re-infects. Very Bad. Prepare!

Day 11 A better day. Side Effects Gone. Lungs a bit better. Odd cough, small bit of flem. Did a 45 minute walk at good pace, no problem.
Taking "Triple". or Quadruple Dosage and Vitamins/Minerals Maxed for the day.
ie Vitamin A (plant) at 30,000 IU plus a bit from food. This is in the "side effects" zone, but not damaging.
3 Grams of Quercetin, 4Grams if still awake, up late. 9AM, 3PM, 9PM and bonus round is 1or2AM. Same amount of Vitamin C.
Zinc is 50mg each round. 250mg is Max. I always take after a meal, and always with the "Synergistic" Combo of A, C, E, Selenium, Zinc.
Chest is still tight, heavy, but less so. A noticed improvement since upping the dosage. Glad the side effects went away. They were not pleasant.
Thanks again for the comments, thoughts, prayers, encouragement everyone. It is really appreciated.

Day 12 Rest day. Slight woozy head for an hour. Still uncomfortable to take a deep breath. No cough/flem unless deep breath.
Still 4 Grams (1gram every about 4 hours or so) Quecetin and C. Plus all the other pills and good things.

Day 13 Problem Symptom showed up.
Researched and most causes unlikely. Narrowed down to White blood cell count very high, or organ problems (jaundice)
If White blood cell count high due to virus, then nothing can be done there. Body has to fight the Chinese Virus (COVID-19)
If Very High dosage on pills is cause, 4 grams per day, then I will reduce to 3 grams for a day or two, then lower.
I was planning on 2 weeks or so on Quercetin and Vitamins/Minerals, then reduce.
Good News:
Today I did a 10K (6 mile) hike with pack. Was hard, tiring, but did it. Lungs only hurt towards end.
Not out of the woods yet, but getting there I hope.

Day 14. Two Weeks at this. A month since Virus hit me.
Cut back to 1gram Quercetin 3x/day. Added Vitamin D 1500 IU per day and some sun time. (was getting 400 IU per day from Cod Liver Oil)
Daily near max levels for A, B-complex, C, D, E, Selenium, Zinc, Iron, Cal/Mag, Kelp (Iodine), Omega 3-6-9, Cod Liver Oil.
Also taking the Anti-Virals listed above in 2 meals per day. It all seems to be having a good effect, slowly. What do you think?
Read about lungs "destroyed" by COVID-19 in autopsies.
www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jun/15/co...ognition-expert-says
Read that 60% of "recovered" COVID-19 patients suffer debilitating symptoms for MONTHS afterwards.
www.dutchnews.nl/news/2020/06/coronaviru...alth-patient-survey/
Fingers crossed that Quercetin cocktail continues to improve my recovery and there is no permanent organ or lung damage.
Thanks everyone, for your help, input, comments, links. Very Appreciated.

Day 15
Had to rest again. Comes and goes this weakness, fatigue, shortness of breath. Lungs hurt. Cannot exercise. Hopefully tomorrow.

Day 16
Managed a half hour stretching and half hour walk. 3 rounds of Quercetin, etc. Is hard work. Takes much effort, determination.
Shouldn't be this hard, but is. Feels so weird to be at 50% or 25%. Found a tick on my leg after walk. Squashed now. Don't need Lyme disease
on top of the Chinese Virus COVID-19.

Day 17
Another rough day. Coughing badly when tried to do a walk. Doing 4 rounds of Quercetin today. Not happy that symptoms (some not mentioned)
are not resolving. Thanks for comment, input, and kind thoughts.. I do have a reminder to everyone....
COVID-19 is NOT the flu. NO HERD IMMUNITY. NO IMMUNITY PERIOD. COVID-19 WILL REINFECT, AND MUTATIONS ACT LIKE A NEW STRAIN, INFECTING PEOPLE AT THE SAME TIME. GET IT? YOU CAN HAVE MORE THAN ONE COVID-19 VIRUS AT THE SAME TIME.... NOT GOOD.
COVID-19 WILL NOT "GO AWAY". SERIOUS REPERCUSSIONS FOR THE FUTURE. HENCE,, MY ADVICE TO DO A PN1 HOMESTEAD ASAP.
WI8H I HAD!

Day 18
Worse day. Quercetin seems to help, but dosage level is ??? Side effects??? No info I could find that was from a Clinical large study.
If lung damage, I have to learn to live with it. (Feels like i have one lung some days) For me, it's Up and Down. Yesterday and today it's horrible.
Back to week one. The humidity seems to make it worse. I upped the Quercetin to 5 grams yesterday (and will today) because of this. Still alive.
No obvious side effects. Taking a chance, but want to beat this Chinese Virus.

Today, hurts to breathe in, fatigue, weakness, cough, shortness of breath. Heat/humidity are killer. Have to stay in A/C and low humidity.
Also, it feels like I have a cold.
Don't have a cold, but once or twice a day (for a few days now, sneezing, nose runs, sinus opens up and expels much. Feels good after but yikes! Weird.
It's like my nose/sinuses are puking!
It's like having a bad cold for an hour, then gone. Doh! Weird symptoms with the Chinese Virus, Even a month after.

Chief Health Official recommends NOT wearing a mask (for anyone) in heat/humidity. *Not that masks work anyway. They don't against COVID-19.
Chinese Virus is too small, One Micron, and goes right through large holes in all masks. Assuming it is worn properly, which most people do not. And....
Chinese Virus can enter through eyes. So a mask only gives a False sense of protection.... Be Aware!

Day 19 Ok, getting fed up with this. A little bit worse again. Not happy. Did a half hour walk despite the lungs and symptoms.
Walking coordination bad. Hand-Eye coordination bad. Getting real not happy. Taking 4 grams Quercetin and 4 rounds of Vitamins/Minerals.
Cooked ground beet in 10 anti-virals, made chili, froze a dozen meals. (yesterday) Broke things accidentally too. /:
Cooked (everything organic) Chicken tonight in antivirals. Just ate, pills, lots of cayenne in this, and wow, cleaned the sinuses/throat out.
Taking/gargling with Elderberry syrup. Added Zinc herbal lozenges. Doing everything I can..... Slightly over the MAX, into Side Effects on vitamins.

Day 20/21 Pissed. Upped the Quercetin to 1.5 Grams per dose with Vitamins/Minerals, 4 rounds per day. Into the unknown....
That's 6 grams Quercetin and into side effects for Vitamins/Minerals. Pissed that I am getting worse, not better.
After resting for two days, I did a one hour walk with pack. Felt better. Still have symptoms, but not as bad. No visible side effects from
higher dose of Quercetin. Will continue this and update again in a few days or as things change for better/worse. Today was a little better. (-:
Cough, cough. (flem)

Day 22/23 Big Update. About a month and a half since first getting sick with the Chinese Virus COVID-19.
Doing 4 rounds per day of 1.5Grams Quercetin, Vitamins, Minerals, and other good stuff. Antivirals too in meals.
Note: This Topic is for informational purposes only. It is not medical advice. See a Doctor if you have a health issue.

The Chinese Virus Infecting me is getting worse. Have I been infected a 2nd time??? I've read of that happening. Or a mutated strain???
You CAN have two infections at the same time....
New symptoms this past week were sore throat, (thought it was just from speaking, but not), Running Nose. Felt like i had a cold, without the cold?!
Weakness, Fatigue, pain, shortness of breath, lung pain, cough, taste off, (even water tastes very weird), stumbling, clumsy,
(dropped and broke things). This is a setback. Not sure if Quercetin working since first few days when I saw results. ?
Very limited info on symptoms of the Chinese Virus, after initial sickness. Why are the Doctors not following up on everyone???
I heard there was a COVID-19 Chat Board in UK with 300,000 people talking about ongoing symptoms of the Chinese Virus. Symptoms lasting MONTHS.
I will look into that.
Brain not on the ball either. Frustrating. Making so many simple mistakes. I want my life back......
Have to stay home, rest, not do much. Am still pushing hard to do walks. Muscles feel weaker, again. It's like I have only one lung
and the legs cannot get the O2 they need. Weird. This Chinese Virus is very debilitating, disabling. And many people have it worse than me!

I worry about the fall, when cold and flu season hit. How will a body fight COVID-19 AND a cold/influenza?? Could tip the scales and be deadly?!
FYI, this Chinese Virus, COVID-19, is NOT a pandemic.....It IS a PLAGUE.
Get out of the city, do a MAG, do a PN1 Homestead. Watch all his old videos and see how he did it. Stay safe everyone. Be Prepared!!!

Update July 01, 2020.
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada – ‘I can’t tell you right now how I will feel tomorrow’:
Welland, Ontario resident says she is still experiencing symptoms after first positive COVID test on March 25, 2020.
About 3 and a half MONTHS!
She continues to suffer waves of many symptoms, from shortness of breath to brain fog., and everything in between.

Ontario survivors of the Chinese Virus report "Symptoms don't go away" or "Symptoms dissipate, then return".
My Topics updated. I will try to add link to audio of Woman describing in detail, Chinese Virus problems....

www.iheartradio.ca/580-cfra/podcasts/ott...2859544?mode=Article
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Embee
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
05 Jun 2020 21:11 - 06 Jun 2020 21:35 #4488 by Embee
Please login to view the answers

• HarveyBlack
  • Platinum Prepper
  • Platinum Prepper
More
05 Jun 2020 23:12 #4489 by HarveyBlack
Replied by HarveyBlack on topic Quercetin: Studies underway. I am a lab rat.

• Embee
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
06 Jun 2020 00:36 - 06 Jun 2020 21:36 #4490 by Embee

• HarveyBlack
  • Platinum Prepper
  • Platinum Prepper
More
06 Jun 2020 01:27 #4491 by HarveyBlack

• Embee
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
06 Jun 2020 01:34 - 06 Jun 2020 21:37 #4492 by Embee

• HarveyBlack
  • Platinum Prepper
  • Platinum Prepper
More
07 Jun 2020 01:07 #4499 by HarveyBlack

• HarveyBlack
  • Platinum Prepper
  • Platinum Prepper
More
08 Jun 2020 01:50 #4503 by HarveyBlack

• HarveyBlack
  • Platinum Prepper
  • Platinum Prepper
More
09 Jun 2020 01:33 - 09 Jun 2020 01:46 #4507 by HarveyBlack

• Embee
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
09 Jun 2020 02:16 #4510 by Embee