fbpx
Menu
Don't Eat Your Friends, Buy Legacy Foods Instead!!! ### Thank You For Visiting Preppernurse1.com - Ordering Now Available - Make Sure To Hug & Kiss The Ones You Love - S.T.D. One Step At A Time, One Thing At A Time, One Day At A Time ###
Forum/Community Rules (02 Mar 2019)

This is the short and sweet version. Most of it is just common sense. We just want to ensure a safe and welcoming environment for everyone.

In day??? Of shelter in place in bay area California, highschool as hospital

• Twinmom925
  • Twinmom925's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
28 Mar 2020 07:17 #3599 by Twinmom925
Hey guys, well I thought it was Thursday, its Friday whoops. So I brought my elderly parents a casserole today, & brownies.So new stuff in the bay area, Martinez high school is now a make shift hospital, a San Jose convention center now a make shift hospital, but the beds are like 2 feet apart, ya my husband thinks they did that to remove the dead easier, and reluctantly i see his point. Yesterday I went to Brentwood ca as i got out of my car people running out of the store, saying lady bragging shes infected! I called Brentwood police because apparently no one else would, and I left. Hope they closed & clean that store, they probably won't, so it's on my " ain't going there list" for sure! This area is a hot tub of infection, which is interesting because our school emailed us to come to the school & get supplies out of kids desk, a tablet & month for homeschool packet, ya that sounds like a horrible idea, but I will go wearing scrubs, mask, goggles & gloves & literally lysol any item I "am required to get" and desk items well I may pass if I can. Today I made a Mexican casserole & my frigarator is broken, we have a mini fridge & camping cooler, but I have 2 stand alone freezers, so were doing fine, suck I have to get ice every few days, but I have to. My husband made a tower of beer, so I kinda wish I had a little flag for the top, hahaha. Definitely seeing a mental paradigm shift in my thoughts & processes of life in the last several days, beginning to enjoy being home a little more & setting small goals throughout the day seems to work. My property looks like crap, my yard looks abandoned while on purpose because I don't want my home broken into, so the more run down looking the better, but still sad because I like my beautiful grass & yard, normally. And whoever posted gardening tips from here, onto my YouTube, your awesome, & thanks! Ok well I'll check in later this week, its actually quite different & seeing it beginning to look like "wuhan" here so if I see more that isnt being publicly shared, I will share here! Ok bye guys:-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Mar 2020 12:43 #3605 by brads50
Please login to view the answers

• Twinmom925
  • Twinmom925's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
28 Mar 2020 18:09 #3608 by Twinmom925

More
28 Mar 2020 21:41 #3610 by jaygee3319

More
28 Mar 2020 21:45 #3611 by jaygee3319

More
29 Mar 2020 01:02 #3615 by trail
The following user(s) said Thank You: jaygee3319