fbpx
Menu
Don't Eat Your Friends, Buy Legacy Foods Instead!!! ### Thank You For Visiting Preppernurse1.com - Ordering Now Available - Make Sure To Hug & Kiss The Ones You Love - S.T.D. One Step At A Time, One Thing At A Time, One Day At A Time ###
Forum/Community Rules (02 Mar 2019)

This is the short and sweet version. Most of it is just common sense. We just want to ensure a safe and welcoming environment for everyone.

Questions?

• Twinmom925
  • Twinmom925's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
08 Mar 2020 02:59 #3134 by Twinmom925
Questions? was created by Twinmom925
Today I had several dizzy spells, nausea & no fever or other symptoms. As a nurse, I primarily work from home & I'm working primarily from home till March 19, but I don't know if these are specific symptoms I should be concerned about? I ate gluten yesterday, my cheat day, so yummy trouble, or more? Last night a huge fire about a block away, we sheltered in place, so I know it took 2 hours to get the smoke out of my house, fatal fire. I'm not quite sure how to proceed with this, my husband has similar symptoms, although we both were sheltered in , from the fire last night.Definitely not wanting to call the hospital, they quarantine anyone with anything at this point, its ridiculous. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, night

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.