fbpx
Menu
Don't Eat Your Friends, Buy Legacy Foods Instead!!! ### Thank You For Visiting Preppernurse1.com - Ordering Now Available - Make Sure To Hug & Kiss The Ones You Love - S.T.D. One Step At A Time, One Thing At A Time, One Day At A Time ###
Forum/Community Rules (02 Mar 2019)

This is the short and sweet version. Most of it is just common sense. We just want to ensure a safe and welcoming environment for everyone.

Question about the green house

• DDP
  • DDP's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Prepper
  • Senior Prepper
More
25 Dec 2019 00:14 #2538 by DDP
Question about the green house was created by DDP
Sorry I tried to find the question in the form but didn't find the page at the base of the green house from the ground up a couple of feet there is a wooden frame the question is what kind of insulation are you going to use? Expandable foam, Styrofoam, or fiberglass I would think fiberglass would get wet and moldy expandafome from the spray can would be expansion and would over time break down and get wet. This comes from experience in trying those to items with ground contact areas. Is the wood base a plant friendly treated wood as even though they say green for sure is not as plant friendly as they say. I have even used a high grade real good quality fiber felt type barrier on my planters and said fiber did not work as a barrier. Most treated wood is not a good sores of wood my freind. Treated wood is a plant and human toxic chemicals combo so please choose carefully please keep me up to date thank you for your time my freind yuuuuuuuuup Matt AKA DDP This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.