fbpx
Menu
Don't Eat Your Friends, Buy Legacy Foods Instead!!! ### Thank You For Visiting Preppernurse1.com - Ordering Now Available - Make Sure To Hug & Kiss The Ones You Love - S.T.D. One Step At A Time, One Thing At A Time, One Day At A Time ###
Forum/Community Rules (02 Mar 2019)

This is the short and sweet version. Most of it is just common sense. We just want to ensure a safe and welcoming environment for everyone.

COMMUNITY SPREAD ROCHESTER,ED

More
14 Mar 2020 23:41 #3285 by brads50
COMMUNITY SPREAD ROCHESTER,ED was created by brads50
i was out today but kept low profile. radio reports school teacher got CV and went to work. she is now in hospital and Monroe County schools are closed. where she got the virus remains unknown as she did not travel from any hot spots. many many schools throughout NY State are working to close next week.another guy had traveled thru the area on greyhound but was wearing PPE. 4 people got off in Rocheter and they are being looked for.

added info: i hear hand sanitizer is out from here to Peurto Rico. saw a guy in a small town in PA, packing his camper to bugout. it is winter no other explanation. was an old tiny tow-behind. traffic did seem light for a Sat, but stores were busy as i drove by.

saw people with gloves and masks trying to protect granny. many buying flats of cans or soups. they are down to buying tissues for TP here in Elmira,NY.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Mar 2020 01:46 #3299 by brads50
Replied by brads50 on topic COMMUNITY SPREAD ROCHESTER,ED
Please login to view the answers

More
27 Mar 2020 12:46 #3555 by trail
Replied by trail on topic COMMUNITY SPREAD ROCHESTER,ED
The following user(s) said Thank You: JackParr68

More
27 Mar 2020 13:19 #3558 by brads50
Replied by brads50 on topic COMMUNITY SPREAD ROCHESTER,ED

More
27 Mar 2020 19:04 - 27 Mar 2020 19:19 #3586 by trail
Replied by trail on topic COMMUNITY SPREAD ROCHESTER,ED