fbpx
Menu
Don't Eat Your Friends, Buy Legacy Foods Instead!!! ### Thank You For Visiting Preppernurse1.com - Ordering Now Available - Make Sure To Hug & Kiss The Ones You Love - S.T.D. One Step At A Time, One Thing At A Time, One Day At A Time ###
Forum/Community Rules (02 Mar 2019)

This is the short and sweet version. Most of it is just common sense. We just want to ensure a safe and welcoming environment for everyone.

VIRUS UPDATE,share this everwhere plz ,TY

• brads50
  • brads50's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Prepper
  • Senior Prepper
More
28 Sep 2020 18:54 #5280 by brads50
i have been part of a group that has analysized and watched the virus BEFORE it even left CHINA. way back before it infected ITALY,the US,and the rest of the planet. this goes back to when u and MSM were yelling over impeachment. back before Pilosi told u from Chinatown that it was nothing. now that locally we are seeing outbreaks,i'll give u some info.
Time after time the group saw what was happening and have been right. quickly i put an alert out to family in JAN. we stocked good masks,N-95 and P-100's, while CHINA was buying them and sending them back home. we stocked goggles,gloves,and bleach. food,TP,and other supplies were also stocked ahead of what we saw-the coming lockdowns. again ,i had sent alerts to family and continued to do so for several months. in MARCH, the rest of the nation finally came to see how serious this virus was.
the death # is not the issue. ppl are not dying quickly overnight. but they are dying. there are tons of reports of what we call "long-haulers". these ppl never totally recover. you do not get over this virus in a few days. it may be months and then it can come back. or did it go away? that the scientists are now admitting to and trying to figure out. they are claiming,for now, that ppl are being re-infected. this virus damages organs internally.this leads to death but much slower.brains,hearts,kidneys,liver,etc are being damaged. marathon runners are finding it hard to walk out to get their mail.
our theory is this virus came from a bio-lab in WUHAN,CHINA. it accidently leaked out into the public. hence,it was developed by humans to kill and destroy ppl.now how would u do that best? to b highly contagious,to not b treatable easily,to confuse the tests, and to not kill too quickly so it can spread. this vius does that.
why isn't the news telling u this or the government? they told u that already. TRUMP himself told u what COG dictates. to keep everyone calm. to avoid panic so the govern. remains in control. do u really think the world including CHINA and North Korea stopped over the election? do u think the world stopped over the few deaths they report? CHINA did not shut down when they had other outbreaks before. why now? it is very very bad.
there is plenty more i could tell u. the reports of still-borns,the kids with breathing problems,the fact that 2019 lifestyle is history,or the fact that the virus is still mutating.
as winter approaches and we are seeing cases in rural areas now,i will take the time to inform the public. u should share this post everywhere. cold 1 thing that has helped is our sunlight. its uv light and heat is killing it from surfaces. cold is coming. ppl wear masks haphazardly. i blame the media even local news for not informing the public properly. when u take the mask off and touch your face or pocketbook,u are spreading it. it is on your clothes and in your hair.the more u touch and then touch your face ,the higher the risk. masks do not stop it completely. the cheap cloth masks u use do very little. remember,the good masks ppl sent back to their families in CHINA. nurses don't even have enough good masks. use what u have but do so as your life depends on it. avoid crowds. everyone has to b considered infected. this virus hides that well. wash hands or better yet use gloves when shoppiing. change clothes when u come home.take a bath or shower to wash it out of your hair.
if 1 person in your home or building is infected,all of u will b told to stay home for 2 weeks minimum. or until nobody is sick for 2 weeks.do u have food and supplies to stay home a month? how bout 2 or 3? do u want to b sick that long? winter will b long.be as careful as u can be to avoid this virus. your life and that of ppl around u does depend on it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Oct 2020 00:53 #5308 by sandys cookbook1
Replied by sandys cookbook1 on topic VIRUS UPDATE,share this everwhere plz ,TY
Please login to view the answers

More
18 Oct 2020 14:06 #5315 by The Old Hobbit
Replied by The Old Hobbit on topic VIRUS UPDATE,share this everwhere plz ,TY
Please login to view the answers
The following user(s) said Thank You: sandys cookbook1