fbpx
Menu
Don't Eat Your Friends, Buy Legacy Foods Instead!!! ### Thank You For Visiting Preppernurse1.com - Ordering Now Available - Make Sure To Hug & Kiss The Ones You Love - S.T.D. One Step At A Time, One Thing At A Time, One Day At A Time ###
Forum/Community Rules (02 Mar 2019)

This is the short and sweet version. Most of it is just common sense. We just want to ensure a safe and welcoming environment for everyone.

Chinese Virus, COVID-19 Update, Video, Good News.

• HarveyBlack
  • HarveyBlack's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Prepper
  • Platinum Prepper
More
30 Jul 2020 07:21 - 31 Jul 2020 02:21 #4877 by HarveyBlack
Disclaimer: This is for informational purposes only. Not medical advice Consult a wise Doctor.

A great overall update video on the Chinese Virus, COVID-19

I have to ask everyone..... Do you know the future of where this is all going?
Hmmm....
Ponder the facts.

One, this BIOWEAPON has never before seen repercussions. No lasting antibodies. No herd immunity. Virus never stops.
In this respect, specifically, being a "CORONA VIRUS", Covid-19 is like the flu/cold in that it is a "FOREVER" Plague. Virus never stops.
You can become reinfected once, twice, ten times...or until the Virus finally kills you.
Scary? Very Scary. Fact.

Two: Lasting symptoms and ongoing health problems are being much reported. About 1/3 of people who get sick from the
Chinese Virus have a long slow suffering recovery, or will never fully recover. Note: That is from the FIRST infection!
If some lose up to 30% of their lung function with FIRST infection. What about 2nd, 3rd?? More lung function loss? Likely.
People are testifying of how horrible and worse the second infection is, and can happen in as little as 8 weeks after first infection.
Hmmm....

Three: Don't hold your breath or hope for a vaccine. Vaccines don't work well against a Corona Virus.
Vaccines can and do cause health issues, disabilities, and even death.
Rushed and not fully tested vaccines are not good medicine. IMO, never do a vaccine for the Chinese Virus COVID-19.
Oh, they will likely have to "revaccinate" you often. Multiply the risk.

What does that leave us with? Hmmm... Doesn't look good, does it... But.... Cutting edge Good News from my brain to yours....

Think... How do people in Africa deal with Malaria? Hmmm... Oh, they take Hydroxychloroquine. One small pill Daily.

What about a Malaria vaccine? One was made, tried, and caused more harm than good. Currently there is no vaccine for malaria.
Though many have tried for many years. Hmmm... Yet these same scientists claim they can Rush find a vaccine for COVID-19???
Hmmm.
Is it not BIG PHARMA that wants the BILLIONS of DOLLARS to go to them for this miracle Vax?? Money, Money, Money???
Is it not BIG PHARMA that wants bad PR and BAD Studies on Hydroxychloroquine???
They don't care how many die. They want their money. At any cost.
And yet, the solution for most people is right under our noses....Take Hydroxychloroquine and Zinc, before you get infected.
Take HCQ like a malaria pill, or as people do for Rheumatoid Arthritis. One pill Daily.
Adult dosage is commonly one pill, 200mg, but consult a Doctor.
Note: Do not take "extra" as it has toxic levels when taken too high a dose. When taken appropriately, HCQ has demonstrated
70 years of being one of the SAFEST pills on the market! HCQ is even "Over the counter", no Rx, in many Countries.

This is the GOOD NEWS. We take HCQ (just like millions take it for malaria), to have over 90% chance of Not getting Infected
with the Chinese Virus, COVID-19. If you do get infected, the HCQ helps mitigate symptoms and duration of illness. A Win-Win.

Thinking, yes, this means taking one pill daily for life. Hmmm... I can and will gladly do that. Much safer than a rushed Vaccine!
I'm sure others have come up with this solution. But I have not heard it anywhere.... Pass the idea around and comment here.
Are PrepperNurse1 FAM members on to something? Like the FOOGLE FAM?! (shout to Marf)
Spread the Good News everyone. And remind people of the consequences of getting "reinfected" multiple times with COVID-19.
A low cost pill a day, keeps the Doctor away....

Now THAT is GOOD NEWS!

If you have Rheumatoid Arthritis, or are "traveling" possibly to a Malaria country ie Africa, South America,
then your Doctor can easily Rx Hydroxychloroquine to you.
I suggest you keep some in your Preps in case you or family, friends become infected by the Chinese Virus COVID-19.
Pretty much everyone on the Planet will eventually get the Chinese VIRUS imho. Unless they totally isolate.
BE WISE. BE PREPARED!

PUTTING MY MONEY WHERE MY MOUTH IS: i OBTAINED HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE TODAY!!!
Took the first pill. Zero side effects.

SEE how tiny the pills are? Is that all it takes to stop COVID-19??? Just 10 of these pills??? WOW!
Let's get BUSY, Preppers! Get the word out. Let me know when you get your Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ).
WOOHOO!!!!
Remember, everyone, the Chinese Virus is a BIOWEAPON. Not to be taken lightly. Get HCQ today!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: trail, PrepperBob, AngelOne

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• HarveyBlack
  • Platinum Prepper
  • Platinum Prepper
More
31 Jul 2020 01:58 #4886 by HarveyBlack
Replied by HarveyBlack on topic Chinese Virus, COVID-19 Update, Video, Good News.
Please login to view the answers
The following user(s) said Thank You: AngelOne

More
31 Jul 2020 13:57 #4893 by AngelOne

More
01 Aug 2020 09:42 #4900 by PrepperBob
Replied by PrepperBob on topic Chinese Virus, COVID-19 Update, Video, Good News.

More
09 Aug 2020 01:11 #4955 by trail

• HarveyBlack
  • Platinum Prepper
  • Platinum Prepper
More
09 Aug 2020 20:32 #4957 by HarveyBlack
Replied by HarveyBlack on topic Chinese Virus, COVID-19 Update, Video, Good News.