fbpx
Menu
Don't Eat Your Friends, Buy Legacy Foods Instead!!! ### Thank You For Visiting Preppernurse1.com - Ordering Now Available - Make Sure To Hug & Kiss The Ones You Love - S.T.D. One Step At A Time, One Thing At A Time, One Day At A Time ###
Forum/Community Rules (02 Mar 2019)

This is the short and sweet version. Most of it is just common sense. We just want to ensure a safe and welcoming environment for everyone.

Thank you Veterans.....

• stonyman002
  • stonyman002's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Prepper
  • Senior Prepper
More
11 Nov 2020 11:28 #5446 by stonyman002
Thank you Veterans..... was created by stonyman002
Today is Veterans day, A national Holiday. A day that is set aside to honor all veterans. I am retired military. And I would like to thank all the veterans that came before me..... All the veterans I served with..... and all the veterans that came after me. I don't think the deep state main stream media will do more than a quick blurp in order to fulfill the obligation. Because they know that each and every veteran took an oath to defend and protect the Constitution of the United States. Although The main stream media will find a few veterans that have disregarded their oath and they will spin it so it sounds like the traitors are representing the majority of veterans. They are not.... The majority of veterans will stand up to honor their oath and defend this country. The deep state knows that the veteran population is a chink in their armor and they will do everything they can to distract attention from their weak spot. We all need to stand strong and stand our ground......
The following user(s) said Thank You: GinLouWho, NWP_Preparedness

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Nov 2020 15:39 #5447 by HarveyBlack
Replied by HarveyBlack on topic Thank you Veterans.....
Please login to view the answers
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: GinLouWho

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.