fbpx
Menu
Don't Eat Your Friends, Buy Legacy Foods Instead!!! ### Thank You For Visiting Preppernurse1.com - Ordering Now Available - Make Sure To Hug & Kiss The Ones You Love - S.T.D. One Step At A Time, One Thing At A Time, One Day At A Time ###
Forum/Community Rules (02 Mar 2019)

This is the short and sweet version. Most of it is just common sense. We just want to ensure a safe and welcoming environment for everyone.

Gun and Rights to have

• DDP
  • DDP's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Prepper
  • Senior Prepper
More
01 Sep 2019 22:41 #2214 by DDP
Gun and Rights to have was created by DDP
Just my opinion: and I don't expect anyone else to see things I think about weapons thank you. there is two things I think are important to me that I believe in.1: I think that we have the right to have weapons. We the people have a right to protection. How ever I do not think they should be allowed in the church. If you need to protect your flock from the bad person,then at least be responsible and resectable enough to not bring them in to the house of God. now I understand that a person wants to protect their flock but in the Church and or the parking lot in my opinion is not spending the Right message to the New and The people at the place of worship. You go there to help you find peace and make it right with whom you choose as your spiritual personal belief. One suggestion is to have a off duty officer at the entrance of said parking lot to make sure that all of us is safe. Just a thought and an example. The same applies for schools. I mean what kind of a message are we teaching our little loved ones if there are armed guards and staff in the building and the lot. you still have to supply the materials as if you would metal detectors Right. You get the point I think. Now two: hand guns and rifles: if you have a single shot rifle or a hand gun. Lets say a 38. caliber with good training one-three shots would disable an intruder on the spot and if an active shooter is there be more worried about putting them down and making the situation safe. The active shooter should not have gotten that far if security was doing their job to begin with. No don't take the guns away, use them more appropriately and effective. The only other use is for hunting for food. If you are trained right one shot One kill is all you get anyway as the noise from the bang either made it's Mark or you go hungry. In all of my training and experience some kind of bow and arrow system works as well and or better and you might be able to get a second chance at feeding the group with that. This is just one mans thought on the subject of guns. Simi automatics and automatics are for war in my opinion. Feel free to share your thoughts on this subject with me as I may have missed the boat somewhere along the way. thank you for indulging an old man with old school moral's YUUUUUUUUP Matt AKA DDP

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Sep 2019 22:47 #2215 by TheWatchman
Replied by TheWatchman on topic Gun and Rights to have
Please login to view the answers
The following user(s) said Thank You: BOSCO, DDP, yetisuncle

More
08 Sep 2019 16:00 #2254 by jamieb3er
Replied by jamieb3er on topic Gun and Rights to have

• DDP
  • Senior Prepper
  • Senior Prepper
More
08 Sep 2019 17:28 #2255 by DDP
Replied by DDP on topic Gun and Rights to have
The following user(s) said Thank You: yetisuncle

• DDP
  • Senior Prepper
  • Senior Prepper
More
08 Sep 2019 17:40 #2256 by DDP

More
08 Sep 2019 17:44 #2257 by TheWatchman
Replied by TheWatchman on topic Gun and Rights to have

• DDP
  • Senior Prepper
  • Senior Prepper
More
08 Sep 2019 22:08 #2258 by DDP

More
08 Sep 2019 22:31 #2259 by kramden88
Replied by kramden88 on topic Gun and Rights to have

More
02 Oct 2019 20:18 #2318 by KevinH
Replied by KevinH on topic Gun and Rights to have

More
04 Oct 2019 14:43 #2322 by BOSCO
Replied by BOSCO on topic Gun and Rights to have