fbpx
Menu
Don't Eat Your Friends, Buy Legacy Foods Instead!!! ### Thank You For Visiting Preppernurse1.com - Ordering Now Available - Make Sure To Hug & Kiss The Ones You Love - S.T.D. One Step At A Time, One Thing At A Time, One Day At A Time ###
Forum/Community Rules (02 Mar 2019)

This is the short and sweet version. Most of it is just common sense. We just want to ensure a safe and welcoming environment for everyone.

watch the best by dates....

• stonyman002
  • stonyman002's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Prepper
  • Senior Prepper
More
28 Jun 2021 18:29 #6083 by stonyman002
watch the best by dates.... was created by stonyman002
I was in wal mart today picking up a few more flats of veggies. I put a flat of green beans in my cart and noticed one of the cans had a different tint to the lid. After looking closer the one can had a best by date of sept 24, the rest of the flat the best by date was jan 22. not even a year..... I got to looking and 80 percent of the green beans had a best by date of jan 22. This tells me that someone in a warehouse somewhere did not rotate their stock and that now they are clearing out old stock to keep the shelf's stocked. This also tells me that they are scraping the bottom of the barrel and will be having empty shelf's very soon. Be aware folks and keep stocking up while you can......

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.