fbpx
Menu
Don't Eat Your Friends, Buy Legacy Foods Instead!!! ### Thank You For Visiting Preppernurse1.com - Ordering Now Available - Make Sure To Hug & Kiss The Ones You Love - S.T.D. One Step At A Time, One Thing At A Time, One Day At A Time ###
Forum/Community Rules (02 Mar 2019)

This is the short and sweet version. Most of it is just common sense. We just want to ensure a safe and welcoming environment for everyone.

Theraputic grade Essential oils

More
30 Oct 2021 01:08 #6214 by AZwild001*
Theraputic grade Essential oils was created by AZwild001*
New to the Platform here. I have been an Essential Oil instructor for over 8 years. If folks need information on how to use items to replace OTC or RX's I can help. I can direct you to resources, supplies and free classes. For example I have 3 oil caplet blends I use rather than antibiotics, Z-packs and allergy meds. Oils can also be used for chronic illnesses. oils are small bottles easy to store. Cost effective and easy to stock up. The bottle of the company I use has 250 drops in 15 ml bottle.
These are not oils you can buy at a brick and mortar store. If I can help dispel l fear and help folks avoid the Jab I am here to help. Be well and Keep stocking up!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.